Saturday, March 7, 2009

23 weeks and growing....





I'm officially 23 weeks today! Went to the Dr yesterday and heard little Sutton's heartbeat. It is the most amazing sound! He's been moving around a lot lately - I've heard that once he starts, it doesn't end until he arrives, which is fine by me!

This weekend Les and I did a garage sale with my parents. It was a HUGE success - baby furniture, here I come! This garage sale was a result of me cleaning out 4 closets, the pantry and anything else I could find to part with. I figured that we'd be collecting a lot of things over the next few years :)

Mom and I spend the last 2 weekends looking for fabric for Sutt's bedroom. I think we're going with a plaid, denim, black/white check pattern. Les bought a stuffed deer head to hang on the wall - fabulous, huh? Now I need to order the crib and pick out a glider, changing table and all that great stuff!

Right now I'm sitting on the couch relaxing with Masie - I wonder how she's going to handle things when little Sutton arrives? I'm sure she'll be a great big sister :)

No comments: