Tuesday, March 31, 2009

26 weeks....

26 weeks down, 14 to go! Had a Dr appt yesterday and I'm measuring between 26-27 weeks - so doing pretty well. Also, I did my gestational diabetes test and it came back negative...whew! The sugary drink wasn't so bad - but having to chug it in 5 minutes was no fun! And then wait an hour until they took my blood. The things we go through for our kids :) So worth it!

I'm actually home sick today. Think it might be allergies, but hoping it's not a sinus infection. Mom came over and ate lunch with Les and I. We are trying to finalize the nursery fabrics. I think we have it down to a really bright colored stripe, bluish purple solid fabric, and black/white check. I've changed my mind several times, but think we're sticking with this one! I'll try to post some pics of the fabrics. Mom and I found a rocker for Sutton's room a couple weekends ago. It's so cute - black/white check and looks great in his room!




Heading to Colorado this weekend to see Kati and Petey. The boys will ski and Kati and I will shop. I hope to find somewhere to get a massage while I'm there :) I think I deserve it!

No comments: